2 Cups rolled oats
2 Ripe bananas
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 Cup Greek yoghurt or coconut yoghurt
2 Tbsp honey
¼ Cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
Pinch of salt
-Walnuts & dark chocolate broken into pieces (We use 85% +)
-Blueberries & desiccated coconut
-Grated apple & cinnamon
Or get creative with anything you like!
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Spray a 12-tin muffin tin with cooking spray or use lined paper
- Place all ingredients, except blueberries into a blender and blend until smooth
- Use a spatula when mixture gets stuck up the side. Approx. 1-2 minutes of blending
- Add blueberries to mixture and place in prepared muffin tin
- Place toppings of your choice on top
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when pricked in the middle
- Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove and cool on a wire rack
Store in the fridge for 5 days or keep in the freezer. Absolutely divine with a dollop of Greek yoghurt.
Give these a try and tell us your favourite toppings in the comments below!